Activating WeConnect account
The portal the district uses to control our phone system has recently been updated to a new platform. The portal can now be accessed by going to we.windstream.com . If you have not already migrated over via the link sent to you during the summer time, you will have to reset your password in order to gain entry to the new portal.
- Type we.windstream.com in the browser
- Scroll down and click on the link that says "Having trouble signing in?"
- Type YOUR district email for example "firstname.lastname@example.org" as the username and click send request.
- On the next page click continue and check your email for a link from email@example.com
- Follow the instructions on the email by clicking the link and inputting a new password.
- If it does not ask you to input a new password your account had been locked and you will have to click on the "Having trouble signing in?" link again and following all of the previous instructions.
- Once your new password is reset you will be able to login to we.windstream.com and all WeConnect applications using your district email as the user name and the password you have just created.