1. Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings
2. Click "Advanced display settings" at the bottom of the settings window.
3. Verify that your monitor is set to the recommended, native resolution. If it's not, set it to the recommended resolution at least for this calibration process.
4. Click "Color calibration" at the bottom of the advanced display settings window.
5. Click Next to start the color calibration.
The wizard will walk you through adjusting your color settings. You'll:
You'll then be able to calibrate ClearType for sharper text.