Closing and Opening the Grading Window
Closing the Window
1. Log into Genesis SIS and navigate to the “Grading” module:
2. In the “Grading” module, click on the subdirectory “Grading Process”:
3. By default, the next screen should show that the current marking/interim grade collection is OPEN.
To close it, click on the “Close Grading” button:
4. The screen should refresh and a message stating the grading window is Closed will appear:
Opening the Window
1. To open a grading window for a specific MP/IR, selected the appropriate MP/IR from the drop down.
After you select the MP/IR, the corresponding “Select collections to ask for” boxes should be checked automatically.
Please note, only one MP/IR should be opened at a time. Click on the “Open Grading” button:
2. The screen should now show the selected MP/IR is now open for collection: