Reset your password for Email, Computer and Google all at once
How to Reset Your Password for
Accessing Email, School Computers, and Google All at Once
In our School District passwords for Email, Computer Access, and Google are all linked together. This means that if you change the password you are (in actuality) changing it for all of them and the password is the same.
Changing your password while in one of the schools or district buildings
- Login to a Windows desktop computer in a classroom, library or office using your existing username and password
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together on your keyboard to get the security screen.
- Click on "Change a Password"
- You will be presented with a new screen like the one below.
- The 1st box will already have your username
- In the 2nd box you will type your current password
- In the 3rd box you will type the new password you would like to use
- In the 4th box you will enter the new password a second time to confirm the change
**NOTE** PASSWORDS MUST:
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Contain a combination of upper and lower-case letters
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one symbol (!, @, #, $, %, &, *)
- Click on the arrow pointing to the right in the 4th box and this will complete the password change
- From this point forward this password will now be the one you use for
- logging into classroom, library or office computers or laptops
- accessing your email through a web browser
- logging into Google Classroom, Google Drive or Google Chrome