If the ViewSonic's touch capability in Extended Desktop mode is "off" you need to fix the setting in Windows. To fix those settings do the following:
- Click on the Windows Charm on the bottom left and type "Control Panel" in the search then click on Control Panel in the list that appears.
- Then tap or click Hardware and Sound. The Hardware and Sound menu displays.
- Then tap or click on Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input under Tablet PC Settings.
- In the window that appears choose the ViewSonic (should say IFP7550) from the "Display" drop-down menu
- Click on the Setup button.
NOTE: this process must be done with administrative privileges so if you are logged into the desktop as a teacher you will need to enter the password for the local admin account when you click on the Setup button.
- The computer monitor will display a message to "tap the screen if it is the display to calibrate or hit enter to go to the next screen".
- Hit Enter.
- The same message will appear on the IFP.
- Tap the screen on the IFP.
- The screen will go back to normal and you can then close the Control Panel.
- Now when you set the PC to "Extended Desktop" the touch orientation will be accurate.